What a year it’s been. While 2021 still delivered plenty of challenges, we’re thankful for the opportunity to create solutions to help navigate this new world.
Our team’s excited by client stories of streamlined workflows, reduced costs, and time saved. We’re constantly seeking new ways to make immersive meetings more productive and accessible.
In case you missed any of our announcements, here’s what we’ve been working on:
- Focus… We shifted to become the leading provider of collaborative meetings inside 3D spatial content.
- Funding… Our seed round earlier this year was a success and sets us up to take SuperViz to the next level!
- Support for 3D BIM models… The addition of IFC uploads provides design and construction professionals with first-of-its-kind integrated video conferencing and avatars to collaborate inside 3D models with a sense of presence.
- New partners… We launched our Matterport integration, providing powerful immersive meeting capabilities inside 3D virtual tours. Stay tuned for our next partnership announcement in January!
We’re on a mission to remove barriers of physical distance to improve remote collaboration and increase engagement. SuperViz continues to bring people together, no matter how far away from each other we live or work.
The Story of SuperViz
- Interested in how we got started? Click below to listen to Co-Founder Russ Rive on Jeff Bullas’ podcast for more on where we’ve been and where we’re going.
Get in touch to schedule a demo and check out everything that’s new with SuperViz:
The SuperViz team wishes everyone a great start to 2022!